The seminar series Vielfalt gründet was founded by the Senate Administration for Economic Affairs, Energy and Business (Senatsverwaltung für Wirtschaft, Energie und Betriebe) more than ten years ago and is financed by the Investment Bank Berlin.
In cooperation with the various ethnic communities, multilingual start-up seminars are conducted bilingually in German and a variety of other languages. From all countries, cultures and fields of interest you are warmly invited to participate in an introduction to the conditions and possibilities of founding a company and being self-employed in Berlin, be professionally advised and to expand your social and professional network.
Furthermore, you have the opportunity to get to know job fairs, to receive further contact and support opportunities and to talk to founders about their experiences, as well as ask individual questions.
- Exchange with experts and other people interested in starting a business in Berlin
- Get an overview of funding and support opportunities in Berlin
- Obtain starter-packages with information material to get started
JOBAKTIV Berlin - the fair for employment and apprenticeships
- Yearly takes place in September for everyone interested in the Berlin business culture
- Our partner of cooperation GUWBI e.V. is regularly present
- Provides the opportunity to exchange with entrepreneurs from all over Germany and receive valuable advice